Ynet Interactive is a Nigeria-based Software company with many International recognition for its commitment to innovative software technologies.
We provide high-end, innovative and interactive Web, Mobile & Enterprise solutions to individuals, businesses, corporate organizations and other agencies in all parts of the world.
Our corporate business policies revolve around our mission, vision and core values. We upholds a business policy of integrity and reliability towards our customers and business associates.
We are recruiting high profile and self-motivated professional to fill the following positions:
360,000 NGN - 1,200,000 NGN + Commissions (depending on sales volume)
- Minimum Qualification: HND/BSC
- Minimum Experience: 1- 2 years Experience in similar job.
- Applicant Must be residing in Abuja
- Basic Sales-man mentality and skills
- Good Knowledge and Understanding of ICT solutions & market needs
- Outspoken with Proficiency in English
- Ability to Multi-task
- Fast in Learning with Good Listening ability
- Available for Immediate employment
- Analyze existing products on our portfolio to understand their respective target audience
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- Focus on inside sales, which typically involves "cold calling" for new clients while in an office setting, or outside sales, which involves visiting clients in the field with new or existing clients
- Develop plans to meet the company's sales targets and objectives
- Collect feedbacks from clients & prospects that will help develop new solutions or improve existing products
- Keep a record of all leads/follow-up activities and generate reports when required.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume and trends, potential sales and expansion and the results of potential sales and expansion projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Interested and Qualified candidates shoud apply on or before November 10 2017 through our Career Support center at http://my.ynetinteractive.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=8. All applications must have applicant's CV attached.
Friday, October 27, 2017