Ynet Technology Ltd is a Conglomerate comprising of five brands; Ynet Interactive, Close-Guard Technology, UfitPay Solutions, Mobile VTU and SMSKit Communications. Ynet Technology solutions covers Infor-Tech, Financial, iOT, Telecom, and various other technology related solutions.
Job Title : Sales Executive
Available Slots : 3
Gross Salary Range : 100- 150k Monthly (commision-based) + bonuses
Emplyment Type : Full Time employment
Minimum Qualification : First Degree
Minimum Experience : 3- 5 years experience
Job Description Solution Sales Specialist
- The Sales Executive is responsible for growing the Ynet Technology business in a defined territory through prospecting for new clients and developing new business opportunities within existing customer accounts.
- The Sales Executive must have domain knowledge of business requirements and workflow.
- The successful candidate must be able to effectively position and demonstrate the Ynet Technology solutions in and through a consultative sales process.
- Identifying, attracting, qualifying, proposing Ynet Technology Solutions.
- Driving/accelerating sales closings to achieve gross sales targets.
- Growing market share by closely collaborating with our developers and technicians to propose turn-key-solutions
- Be the voice of the customer, feeding into the Ynet Technology technical team to inform on market requirements.
- Identify and generate sales to existing and new customers
- Develops new opportunities and creates solutions based on the data and content propositions with regard to the geographical territory
- Convert leads provided by marketing campaigns
- Assist in key retention situations, bringing domain expertise relevant to the customer
- Act as an advocate for customer needs to the business
- Provide Market insight back to Ynet Technology to help drive and grow our business
Required Skills and Experience
- World class selling skills
- Strong sales closer
- Strong business development, prospecting, and consultative/solutions-based selling skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- History of sales success
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and persuasion skills
- Emotional resilience
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives
- Ability to develop strong network of industry contacts for assigned customer market segment
- Previous experience working in an technology company is an advantage
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates shoud apply on or before September 1 2021 through our Career Support center at http://my.ynetinteractive.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=8. All applications must have applicant's CV attached.
Monday, August 23, 2021